Monday, December 21, 2009

My hair was thinned at the salon. Will it grow back?

I have always had thick hair. When I went to the salon last, she thinned my hair alot and I honestly didn't even know she was doing it b/c she played it off by saying she was ';texturizing the ends';. My question is will my hair grow back and be as thick as it use to be?My hair was thinned at the salon. Will it grow back?
dont worry it will grow back


when u are in salon please keep ur eyes openMy hair was thinned at the salon. Will it grow back?
Yes it will, but you may need a trim or two to even out the ends. Next time you go, say no thinning or texturizing before they start. Watch for those funky scissors and stop them before they start. I have thick, coarse hair and every hair dresser wants to thin it so I can have more volume and texture. I tell them flat out, NO. It ruins the look of your hair and makes it uneven. I still don't understand how they can think that is good.
yeah?





but thanks for the 2 points anyways
Don't worry, your hair will grow back and be thick again.
Give it about a 2 months, you'll have your usual thickness back on your head.
Yes it will grow back, thinning out does absolutely no damage to the hair whatsoever, when you next go back in just say you don't want it thinned out and they will blunt cut it. In about 12 weeks you won't even notice that it was thinned out.
I have really thick hair too. My stylist has actually told me not to ever thin my hair because it will grow back thicker. I don't think that you have anything to worry about -- it may take a while, but your hair will definitely grow back at least as thick as it was before. In the meantime, learn to love your new hairstyle -- you may be surprised -- it might be a lot easier to manage!! (And try another salon next time if you're not satisfied with your hair cut . . . . )





Good luck -- hope this helps you!! :D
try a product names triaxon will omg totally help or shin min something like that
YES! Dont be so silly. Thinning your hair means that she probably like razored it to create some shorter pieces that will make it appear thinner.
yes but i would get some hair vitamins just to make sure
Yes it will don't worry for some hair styles thick hair may have to be thinned but its not called texurizing its called thinning it will be fine don't worry. Good Luck
Hair always grows back but you probably have to work to get that thickness back. Take multi or hair vitamins and use products that are for thickening hair. They wont work overniote but after a while ur hair will be back to normal.
Yes, if not thicker
When they 'thin' your hair, they are simply cutting some strands shorter than the others, so it will grow back just as thick after a few more cuttings without thinning.
probably yes, given time
Yes, your hair will grow back, I promise. It'll just take time, you'll eventually see it begin to get thicker.





The same thing happened to me recently so I can understand your worry.
Your hair WILL grow back exactly like it was with time. You will always have the same ammount of individual hairs unless the follicles die for some reason. Thinning will not kill your follicles.





I have super thick, long hair and my stylist refuses to use ';thinning shear';. It thins your hair for the time being, but when it grows back, the hairs that she ';cut out'; graduated down the length of your hair, are actually very short. As they grow out, your hair will become seemingly puffy or super thick and then return to normal as soon as the shortest of hairs has reached normal length.





I've had mixed experiences, but usually, if they thin it ALOT it will be more ';puffy'; as it grows back.





If you want to get rid of some weight in your hair, I absolutely suggest long layers. That's what I do.





And FYI, thick hair is a blessing, I know it's so hot on your neck and a pain to dry in the morning, but that lady was crazy if she thinned it so much.





No worries, ok? Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment