Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair Salon !?

Okay, so I want to get my hair cut, but I have NO IDEA where to go. I've had MANY bad hair cuts, so I dont just want to just go to a random place.





I want this haircut:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/o鈥?/a>





Anyone know where I could get it done like that?


Or anyone with that type of hair, whered you get it done?


I live in New York, so any salons in New York City would be fine.





This haircuts hard to do, so I need a good salon.


I know I sound dumb, but I really need you to help me out. ^o^


I was going to go to hairsay [anyone know if theyre good?] but I had to wait 3 months and I want it cut before school starts, if possible.





Thanks for reading. ^-^;Hair Salon !?
Print out that picture and take it with you. No reputable stylist will tell you they can fix your hair that way if they can't.


However, I do not recommend your corner fantastic sams or supercuts. If you want your hair to look very close to that, you need to go to some place that charges $80-$100 just for the style. That may seem like an arm and leg (or maybe it doesn't if you got money like that) but places that charge like that work to impress, so everyone will ask you where you got it done...They aren't going to send you away looking bad.


But again, print out that picture. That way your stylist knows EXACTLY how you want it, no confussion.Hair Salon !?
they are really good


that's why the wait is so long
Hmm...Check out the phonebook.DONT go anywhere in the mall, @ a store like zellers,wallmart or anyplace like that. But I would try someplace like high end, but not a prissy place...I know I am no help
Emo!
There is nothing difficult about this cut. Any SuperCuts or Fantastic Sam's in the country can do it just fine if you take in the pic. It's so layered that you can't possible get a ';bad'; cut with it. Just go do it, and don't worry about it.
it's hard to find a place that will give you the cut that you want and that cut isn't easy but it has been around the block so make sure you put your own twist on it and with the salons i would suggest going to various places around your area and see which one appeals to you best and does your style often. it might take a little bit of research but then you'll get what you want.
why don't you get something more original instead of getting something that every scene kid in the world has?
If you want to get a cut like that you really need a place that you feel confident in. Choosing a place shouldn't be too hard, just try and find a place with hip or modern stylists so they know what your thinking of and understand why. Before you decide on one specific place visit a few and talk to the hair stylists. Whichever you think will be the best for your hair, go for it. Take a chance and enjoy your cut!
Well, cutting it yourself is the best way to go; you know how you want it, so it won't get screwed up. if you're too scared to do it yourself, go to Tony%26amp;Guy at the mall. They are experts and professionals and they specialize in those kind of haircuts. Just tell them exactly how you want your cut (or show them the picture on the link you left) and I guarantee it'll look great...^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment