Sunday, December 27, 2009

Im 6 weeks pregnant is it okay to dye my hair if i do it myself instead of at the salon?

what are the risk? will it hurt my baby?Im 6 weeks pregnant is it okay to dye my hair if i do it myself instead of at the salon?
i wouldnt. dyning your hair can harm you and your baby. everything you smell , your baby smell 10x harder. in one bottle ,there alot chemical.


when i was pregant , i wanted to do the same thing , dye my hair . do the same thing everyday that i do. is dress up , put some makeup on and feel pretty, when i wanted to dye my hair , my mom and my boyfriend went crazy on my a s s . x but i was hardheaded. so i did anyways. and in a few hour later , my head start spinning and i didnt feel good at all . my body feft werid. so i went to the ERoom , they asked me what i did that aftrnoon, i told them i dye my hair, and i got the same reaction. they yell at me. and told me it was bad.!


you might feel okay.


but think about it, is it hurting your baby.?


ask your doctor , about this . theyll give you a good reason WHY not to. or look it up online,


i hope you make the right choice dear, my baby is everything to me. i care about not hurting her 1st.Im 6 weeks pregnant is it okay to dye my hair if i do it myself instead of at the salon?
There is not difference in you doing it versus doing it at the salon. You're still using dye and your hair is still changing colors.





The main problem with dying your hair in the first trimester is that you might have a bad reaction to the smell of the hair dye. The smell might make you nauseous. Still, I would run it by your doctor first. Give them a call on Monday, just to make sure.
Please DON'T do it either way...the chemicals can harm your baby and all because you want to change your hair color...that is not a good reason to put at risk your unborn baby's health. You have to wait at least until you are on your second trimester before doing that because your baby is forming and those chemicals can affect him or her really bad...Don't listen to those persons that tell you it's ok to do it...it's better to be safe than sorry...it's all in your hands...I decided not to color my hair during my whole pregnancy because I do care about my baby, I want to do whatever is in my hands to prevent problems...I have enough with my gestational diabetes, placenta previa, and other complications...why look for more? Think about it please..
Yeah its fine, it wont hurt tha baby at all i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment