Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am going to go to a salon to get my hair dyed for the first time!!!!?

(I usually just do it myself at home) Will they also dye my eyebrows to match? If so, does it cost more. If I bring in a picture from a magazine of the color that I want, will they be able to match the color? Thanks!I am going to go to a salon to get my hair dyed for the first time!!!!?
When it comes to color, the majority of the salons will try to find the color you want. They don't do your eyebrows, but you can always ask, and I'm sure they will also do that for you. It could be maybe 3-5 extra bucks? Can't be that much, but it all depends on where you're going, good luck (:I am going to go to a salon to get my hair dyed for the first time!!!!?
If you go to a good salon, they should be able to get pretty close to the color you would like...but it also depends on what color you currently have. That can make a difference. Usually they won't color your eyebrows, but you can ask and sometimes they won't charge you since it doesn't take much. I hope it turns out well!
most people dont have matching hair and brow color, usually the brows are darker, and if your going light blond sometimes blonde eyebrows can wash a person out. if your eyebrows are extremely dark and think or your dyeing your hair red and have no natural warm tones in your hair then they may suggest that you tint them so they blend better with your hair color (but not match) and they would charge you.
Sure ok....good luck sweety

No comments:

Post a Comment