Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there any way to get a good deal at a hair salon?

I need to have my regrowth bleached and my ends trimmed. I have been shopping around for a new stylist and have been to a couple of salons for prices. I have been hearing about 65 just for the bleach and additional 50 to 60 to trim. One lady at some dumpy salon told me 95 for just bleach and I almost told her where she could stick it. Even though we are in a recession and every salon I go into is pretty much empty why does it seem like stylists are upping the price. I know bleach is about 5 bucks at the beauty supply, is doing a basic one color application on regrowth really 60 dollars worth of work? I'd do it myself but my hair turns very quickly and I can't get the bleach on fast enough also it's tricky to do the back. Also if there are any stylist in Huntington Beach CA who wouldn't mind doing it for a fair price let me know! ( I tip well)Is there any way to get a good deal at a hair salon?
He lives in Compton, And just graduated from beauty school. Though he is in Texas till the 9th. Not sure if you trust him or can wait that long. Owell, Hope i helped.





Oops. -- http://www.myspace.com/mortuaries

No comments:

Post a Comment