Monday, December 21, 2009

Ladies - what's the most disastrous experience at the hair salon you've ever had?

I've had my hair turned orange before as well as green.........thank God it's never fallen out..........Ladies - what's the most disastrous experience at the hair salon you've ever had?
i had this older lady doing my hair once, she made me think she knew what she was doing. she had trimmed my layers, and was supposed to blow them out. but she left my hair a frizzy mess %26amp; told me it looked good. i was in the mirror ready to cry. i grabbed my hair %26amp; put it in a ponytail. several people in the salon tried to get me to let them fix it, but i stormed out of the salon %26amp; never returned....Ladies - what's the most disastrous experience at the hair salon you've ever had?
My stylist cutting to much of my hair off insteading of giving me a trim. It grew back.
i dont go to salons
i've had mine';thinned';,i looked like i'd been in some kind of an accident with the wood chipper.
Sigh...this was when I was 18 years old. I was about to graduate from High School, and perms were in style back then and I had stick straight hair. I told the woman I wanted *loose curls*. What did she do? She used tiny rods and I looked like a poodle afterwards. I remember my best friend laughing at me. I spent the rest of the summer trying to straighten it out by putting conditioner on it daily. I'd like to strangle that woman!
A Vietnamese stylist turned my hair into a mega puffy hair with this gel stuff... thank God after treating it, it got back to its normal way.
well obviously im not a lady but one time i went to the salon, and i have nothing against gay people, but i had a gay guy doin my hair and he starts running his fingers through my hair and like massaging my scalp and he's like ';omgggg ur hair is so thick and healthy'; and idk i just thought it was wierd
The worst has to be when I went in for frost highlights and ended up with gold ones ewww but also they were so uneven.
my hair turned a deep purple like Gothic maroon, I cried. Naturally my hair is blond and I am fair complected so the combination was NOT a pleasant sight.I don't have her do my hair, my pedicure, nothing anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment