Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm afraid to go to a salon for a hair cut!?

I got a real bad haircut... I hate it, and I can't think about anything else. I know I need to see a professional stylist who might be able to make it look decent. I know it's silly but I'm afraid to go Ibecause I am terrified they will laugh at me or accuse me of cutting it myself. So I'm stuck being miserable with this awful hair. How can I get over my fear?I'm afraid to go to a salon for a hair cut!?
A stylist probably hears that 20 times a week. If the cut is that bad then you will have to somewhere else to have it fixed. Explain to them what you just said here and tell them you need them to fix what this other person did to your hair. They will sympathize and will try to fix your hair so that maybe you will become a ';regular'; if they do a good job. Good Luck!I'm afraid to go to a salon for a hair cut!?
An easy way of getting over your fear is to imagine what it is like living with a cut you absolutely HATE.





That always gets me to the salon FAST!





Also, if it was a hairdresser that cut your hair originally, go back to them and let them know you dont like their style. If they are reputable, they will offer to style it to something you like.
Most hair salons are very nice to people about messed up haircuts.


A lot of hair stylists are trained to fix bad haircuts.


So more than likely, they've seen something far worse than your hair.





Just go to them, explain what happened, see if they can teach you how to style it if you don't want to cut more of it off, or just get a completely different hairstyle.
courage is when you do it despite your fear.





sounds stupid? still its true.





honey, it don't matter what they think. a good, sensitive hairdresser / stylist will not mention this. he will not accuse you, make fun of you or laugh.





go to a dresser's.


it'll be a lot better with a new cut.
Take it slow, don't rush it too much.


WATCH the stylist the entire time and ask what is he/she doing..if you don't like anything stop her before it gets too extreme looking.


haircuts are fun!


especially when they turn out awesome looking!


:]
IT's not like ull ever see them again... Like, under a 1% chance lol... Forget them, might as well go, or experiment on doing different hairstyling products, styling it different from home...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Walk in there with confidence.





Act like your cut is the new style.








Work it.








Plus you probably won't see them again.
their stupid for laughing.


its their job to get paid to cut peoples hair





if its that awful u should go to a stylist..


ive had bad hair styles in my life n


i always think ppl are laughin at me..


but hei everyone gets laughed at once in awhile..
my sister accidentally died her hair purple once.


idk how. lol. but she was embarrassed and still went to the hair salon.


dont worry about it :)
who caresz wat they think it all about wat u think of urself
dont worry about the odd snigger here as when your done flaunt it and see the wows you get





lets get started then wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment