Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello :) I'm trying to find an African American Hair Salon in San Diego, CA. Any suggestions?

I really just want a hairdresser who does relaxers, conditioning treatments, trims hair in moderation and doesn't have a bad attitude l.o.l. Do you know anyone? Thanks in advance.





No mean answers or I'll report you.Hello :) I'm trying to find an African American Hair Salon in San Diego, CA. Any suggestions?
it depends what county you live in. i live in cajon so i know most of the ones there but ive never seen a purely african american salon.Hello :) I'm trying to find an African American Hair Salon in San Diego, CA. Any suggestions?
Cookie Girl... What is the name of the salon you go to. I am trying to find a good salon that can do African American Hair.





Thanks Report Abuse
  • hair highlight
  • highlight hair at home
  • beauty and health
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment