Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair salon help!!!?

can someone plz tell me a good hair salon where i can get a trim as well as a side bang?? plz me and me mom have been fighting so much just cuz she thinks the barbers are going to mess up my hair while making the side bang and i really want to get the side bang badly!!!!Hair salon help!!!?
Best thing to do is ask someone who has a side bang. Ask them where they got their cut. If you see someone's hair that you really like the cut and style, Ask them where they went. I have been doing hair for 25 years, I am not a barber, I am a Stylist, there is a difference. Don't go to a barber, or Fantastic Sams, stay away from the assembly line shops, go to a real salon and tell them what you want, but most of all be sure to understand what you really want, and DONT want out of a haircut/trim. Anything else, please just ask me... I'll be happy to help.Hair salon help!!!?
GO TO A UPSCALE SALON, OR A RETRO SALON WHERE THEY DO THEIR HAIR DIFFERENT COLORS AND FUNKY, I AM A STYLIST AND I KNOW THAT SALON STAYS UP ON CURRENT FASION TRENDS, GOOD LUCK
If you see someone on the street and you like the way their hair is done with the side bang ask where they get their hair done. Really, the best way is to see the outcome of what a stylist did before you go to him/her.
ummm we can't really suggest a good hair salon if we don't know where you live, but any higher-end salon would be able to give you a good side bang that suits your face and frames it well. DONT try to do it yourself, it never works. I work at a high end hair salon and I know they will give you something that works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment