Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have light brown hair with blonde highlights, if I go to a salon will they be able to make it all blonde?

Or will they only be able to add more highlights?I have light brown hair with blonde highlights, if I go to a salon will they be able to make it all blonde?
As your original hair color is not that far off from your desired color they can do it relatively easilyI have light brown hair with blonde highlights, if I go to a salon will they be able to make it all blonde?
yeah, they can dye it blonde for you. but make sure they don't leave the bleach on your hair too long. it can chemically burn your hair.(dry it out, it'll break off, and fall out) In my opinion, just get some more highlights. I had a bad experience with getting my hair dyed at a salon. Now I don't dye it at all...good luck
yeah theyll be able 2 dye it
My girlfriend buys this Beach Blond stuff to make her hair Blond almost white because it had bleach in it. She makes me put on those plastic gloves and message it in her hair. You girls go through a lot just to stay blond.
they can do any thing but if i were you id keep it the way it is now and just get more blond highlights i think all blond hair looks a bit on the trashy side
They can pretty much do whatever you ask them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment