Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair salon question?????????

Do you get your hair shampooed? Who shampoos you your stylist or assistant? Do you wear a cape or have a towel around your shoulders for your shampoo? do you keep your eyes open or closed during your shampoo? Do they stand at your side or behind you during your shampoo? Do you talk while being shampooed? Is anyone else getting a shampoo done at the same time?Hair salon question?????????
im going to answer them in order





yes.


my stylist does.


i have the cape and a towel


both open and closed


they stand beside you


yes if they talk to me.


sometimes, if there are other people needing a shampoo





why dont you just go get one?Hair salon question?????????
I do get my hair shampooed and the assistant does it. I wear a cape and then a towel on my shoulders. I close my eyes personally because I find it relaxing. They stand behind me while shampooing. I dont talk, as I said before It is relaxing. Many other people are getting shampooed at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment