Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anyone know of a salon that does ';thread wrapped hair'; near Salt Lake City, Utah?

I recently got home from the Cayman Islands. While I was there, a lady on the beach put one of these in my hair and I LOVE It. They take a small peice of hair, braid it then wrap it in some colorful thread. Usually 3 different colors. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place that offers this service in my area? HELP!!Does anyone know of a salon that does ';thread wrapped hair'; near Salt Lake City, Utah?
Try finding a salon employee or manager that can help. http://www.topratedhairsalons.com/Utah-H鈥?/a>Does anyone know of a salon that does ';thread wrapped hair'; near Salt Lake City, Utah?
I'll give you a website that has the numbers of all the salons around Salt Lake City, and you can just easily call and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment