Sunday, December 27, 2009

How much does it cost to get your hair dyed at a salon?i messed up mine bad!?

my roots are red like i wanted my whole head but my bottom is black!How much does it cost to get your hair dyed at a salon?i messed up mine bad!?
Your bottom is black because you have color on the ends and your natural regrowth (roots) were not colored so they are the only thing that took the color. Do NOT attempt to do it yourself. Call around and find out what the base price is that diff. salons charge for corrective color because thats what you need. They charge more for it, but trust me, if you try to do it yourself, you will end up going in anyways and paying even MORE later ! They will still have to see you to give you a quote, but they may give you an idea what corrective starts at if you ask for a base price. Plan on being in the salon longer too. Don't make plans afterward, and be patient.How much does it cost to get your hair dyed at a salon?i messed up mine bad!?
Glad to help. What did you end up paying? : ) Report Abuse

Actually you don't have to go to the salon anymore they have great products out there for botched hair dye jobs. If you just did it wash your hair twice with a dandruff shampoo - there is an ingredient in there that will help you get it out. If it is a couple days old get some Loreal color zap or Color Fix by Jheri Redding - otherwise a dye job at a solon can cost you anywhere from 45 - 145 bucks


Good Luck!
depends anywhere from $25-500
i got only highlights and that was only like $10!but if u want ur whole hair i think its like $20-$25!
When I had a bad dye job, it cost me $60 to have it fixed at the salon. That was the ONLY time I ever paid to have it done at a salon since it's much cheaper to do it at home. I had actually dyed my hair too dark (I have light skin, so it made me look gothic. lol), so I tried that ';haircolor remover'; and ended up with orange hair, but then when I tried to dye over the orange cr*p, it wouldn't hold, so instead of buying another box of hair color, I just had it fixed at a salon. I haven't dyed my hair for months now.
color correction is around 100 bucks but its worth it. If you just go over what you have done it could do real damage to you hair and it could start to break off. Look for someone who knows color correction.
its about 35.00-40.00.
it depends on the salon. look around see where you can get a good deal they usually range between 20-25$ hope it helps =)
  • hair highlight
  • highlight hair at home
  • beauty and health
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment