Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair salon business names!!?

i AM OPENING A SALON AND NEED A FUNKY NAME!! ANY IDEAS?? NOTHING WITH MY NAME IN IT.... THANKS!!Hair salon business names!!?
I like the 1st one that's hilarious


How about Hair 4 u?(I know Corny)Hair salon business names!!?
I dont know wether you are for just women or unisex so I did a few names for both





1. Adam and Eves Salon


2. Trim %26amp; Treat


3. Soho Salon


4. Hollywood Hair


5. Miss Mameselles


6. Peaches and Trims


7. Hair Haven


8. Belly beehive


9. Curls and Wirls


10. Hair Stairs





Goodluck
Umm, DON'T go with Curl Up and Dye, when I say that name it sorta turned me off, the first thought that came to mind was that new Jonny Depp move at that salon and he cuts people , I forgot the name Weeny Todd or somethin' like that, so don't go with that lolz. The first that came to mind was Got Ya' Covered. =]





Hope I Helped!! =]
scissor hands





snip snip





curl up and dye ... isn't that on the movie Earth Girls Are Easy?
Fabulous
its a comb! not a wand! idk, its the first thing that came to mind......the first one is kinda cool too.
Curl Up And Dye


Hair We Are
i like this one: CURL UP %26amp; DYE
Boston Style





Nails n All





Masterclean





Elvis???? i am not sure.... hope some of these you like???!?!











Green Eyes Salon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Or any color you want!!!
Mane Lengths





Mane Expressions
Hmmm.....





1. Essencia


2. Taglio (Cut in Italian)


3. Hairbreak Hotel





haha just brainstorming...let me know what you think...i will try to think of more!
I like Fabulous too but only part on it, or something.





-discover could have something to do with it
mona lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment