Monday, December 21, 2009

Has anyone ever had to take a model to a hair salon for a test ?

I had my first interview today and i can tell that they really liked me. So i have to bring my sister or a ''model'' to demonstrate a haircut and blow out. I have to bring all of my tools and after i'm finished then i will have , i guess my final interview with a senior hairstlyist.


Can anyone tell me their story ?


F.Y.I i applied to be an assistant at a hair salon.Has anyone ever had to take a model to a hair salon for a test ?
This is very common. Many salons want to see how comfortable you are with hair, whether you use a guideline, cross check your work, how fast you are etc. It's not necessarily a ';test'; just a way for them to see your work in progress. Relax, be confident, and have fun... you'll do just fine. Congrats on getting to this part of the interview... I'm sure not everyone that applies gets past the initial interview ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment