Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need a unique and fun name for my new hair salon.any ideas??

Fringe Benefits





A cut above the rest





Cut and come again





Cutting Edge





Fab-u-LocksI need a unique and fun name for my new hair salon.any ideas??
Hairport.


Streaks.


Blown away(though not in the current climate!)I need a unique and fun name for my new hair salon.any ideas??
Zazzmatazz
2 dye 4


Snippets


Hair today, gone tommorrow
curl up and dye
La Ti Da


Be Beautiful


Roots


Hairspray


Cut-It-Out


Fabulous Maines


Fab-U-Lous





Cosmo Cuts


All About Hair


Hair Repair


Tangles


All Hair-Types WANTED





Leslee's Locks


Leslee's Hair Repair





HEAD CASE
The Higher Cut
split endz~
Treat Yourself!!
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S


Hot Style


Bad Hair Day


Scissors


Unique








lol
FRINGE BENEFITS
Cutting Edge?
Cutz
slic%26amp;chic
Star Style


Fab Hair


((Name))'s Salon


Beauty Full (lol)





Hope you like the suggestions =)
goldie locks





snips





liillymiitz (me%26amp;%26amp;my mates names lol)





good luck with everything.x.
Psychedelicious! + cuts, hair, or whatever word combo you would like. :) Or, just by itself. Hehe.
I don't know if you will be specialzing in children's hair, but there is a children's boutique near my house called Crewcuts %26amp; Pigtails. I always that it would make a fantastic name for a kid's hair salon.....I'm not sure if it's copyrighted or whatever.....
PimpUrHair
';A Cut Above';
Choppers,





Off Your Head,





Head Rush.





.....all i could think of, all the best with new Business anyway.
blown away
CBC. Crap but cheap. It might work
kick butt hair


lol
Hairbangers
happy hair days
Hairapy





locks of style





trendy tresses





happy hair





beauty queen's





hair style
Ministry of Hair
Hairy popins
Here's some ideas:


Hair and Back Again


The Hair Place


A Cut Above


The Tortoise and the Hair


Those are a little weird, but oh well! Good Luck with your business.
ready, set, cut


hair with a flair


finishing touch


Leslie's touch of beauty


Hip Hair with a Flair


Cut it out


Hair Affair


cutting edge


Seriously Sassy Salon


1 step a-head


sizzling styles








i always wanted to open my own bussiness, i wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment