Monday, December 21, 2009

I wanted to add blue streaks in my hair and was wondering if it can be done at a professional hair salon?

I've only ever dyed my hair blue myself so I wondered if I can do it professionally so that it will last longer.I wanted to add blue streaks in my hair and was wondering if it can be done at a professional hair salon?
yes go get it done professionally so it will be the color u are wanting k an be on safe side tooI wanted to add blue streaks in my hair and was wondering if it can be done at a professional hair salon?
Hey, I Wanted Blue Streaks In My Hair, But I Though As I Am A Fashion Freak Lol..If You Were To Where A Brown Top Or Yellow T-Shirt It Totally Wont Look Right So Watch, Think Before You Get It Done..If You Really Want Your Hair Done So Badly Just Get Some Blond Or Brown Through It, And Ye You Can Go To A Professional, Though Its Dear x
i think you have to special request


for it to be BLUE =]
  • hair highlight
  • highlight hair at home
  • beauty and health
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment