Friday, January 8, 2010

Which salon-sold hair product would work best for me?

I have very dry, brittle hair. It is this way because of all the bleaching done to it and blonde hair dye over the years. I haven't dyed it since May of 2008, yet because of the damaging history, it is left this way. Some areas are soft, some are decent, and some are just completely dried out. My hair is also pretty short, shoulder length right about now. I use Sun-in products sometimes, but not all the time. Maybe once or twice a week, just so that the roots don't grow in like crazy. Now, my question is, what salon-sold hair product line would work best for me? Yes, salon-sold / quality, I am looking for GREAT results. Not instantly but certainly noticeable. I also have to blow dry my hair in the mornings, because it takes a very long time to air-dry, I also straighten it quite often, just to keep away the annoying curls. What line is best for me?


Ex. Redken, Biolage, Paul Mitchells, etc...Which salon-sold hair product would work best for me?
Nexxus. They have a new dualiste line out right now thats amazing.





Also, stop straighening and blow drying it. if u must, use TRESemme heat tamer spray from Target. Use these things to repair your hair:





*V05 hot oil treatments


*TRESemme heat tamer spray


*Coconut oil [leave in for about 2 hours then rinse it out then shampoo and condition ur hair]


*aussie three minute miracle [use as normal conditioner]





Wash ur hair every other day. do the hot oil treatments about every 2 weeks or so. Use the aussie three minute miracle as a normal conditioner. Also, you should limit heat styling to once a week or LESS. no more. also, use a ceramic straighener. I sugest a GHD. theyre the BEST! [www.ghdhair.com] u still need to use the heat protectant. Try researching more ways to repair your hair.Which salon-sold hair product would work best for me?
first off SUN IN IS BAD! It never stops working, every time you go out in the sun it continues to lighten until you get it cut off! Dumb Blonde is really good and it keeps those brassy under tones under control. I agree with peaches with the super skinny it is an awesom product, just don't use to much. you can also use a little after you straighten, it will keep the frizzies away!


? redtwizmania@hotmail.com
First, stop using the Sun-In, that's just as bad as chemically bleaching it.


I've heard great things about Biosilk.


Aveda has a new moisturizing line for damaged hair that's fantastic.


Right now I'm using Matrix Smooth Look shampoo and conditioner, and that works well, too.


Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum is good to use on damp hair, before you blow dry. There are a few different products (another Redken one is called Smooth Down) that protect very well from heat styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment