Friday, January 8, 2010

Do I need to wash my hair before getting a salon blow out?

Well I mean you don't want your hair to be disgusting, but my hair dresser always recommends to me to not wash my hair the night before im getting my hair styled, she says it helps to work with the hair easier, and it stays better if its not freshly clean, and obviously if the stylist determines your hair should be washed, then im sure they can just wash it for you at the salon. Hope I helped (:Do I need to wash my hair before getting a salon blow out?
If you wash your hair everyday, then this is probably not an option, but you are a ';every other day'; hair washer, then it's probably better to have your hair not-so-squeaky clean so it can hold its shape better.Do I need to wash my hair before getting a salon blow out?
yes, hair should be washed every 2nd day. you are spending money on a blow out why not smell fresh too
it would be wise to but they can wash your hair for you.
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment