Friday, January 8, 2010

Straight Hair Salon Hair With Out The Hair Salon?

I went to the hair salon and got my hair done a few days ago. (my hair was nice, thin, straight and healthy looking) the lady you did my hair said that to make it look like this after I wash it I just had to blow dry it and then straighten it. I did exactly what she said. Now my hair is big and it looks NOTHING like it did when I left the hair salon. So what she told me didn't work. I was wounding if anyone knew how I could make my hair look like that again with out going back to the hair salonStraight Hair Salon Hair With Out The Hair Salon?
Well sometimes the shampoo that u use can have an effect on your hair thickness. use a hair thinning product and then straighten it. but do it in sections and do it quite a few times,, remember yor heat protector tho





good luck





xStraight Hair Salon Hair With Out The Hair Salon?
maybe harsh blow drying and then bump it

No comments:

Post a Comment