Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to dye my hair blonde,but not at the salon....please helpppp?

okay i want to dye my hair blonde,but i don't have the money right now to go to a salon and spend over 100$ bucks on it!





does anyone have any tips on how to do it and what brands of color would work best for at-home coloring?I want to dye my hair blonde,but not at the salon....please helpppp?
just call around to your local salons...i get mine a Carol G for $45.....it's better to go to a salon and do it right the first time then to have to go back and buy like 10 boxes of hair color at the store to try and fix the mess you end up creating, haha! Trust me....I just went thru that last week!I want to dye my hair blonde,but not at the salon....please helpppp?
I dont know what your original hair color is but when dying blond you need more amonia/chlorine/bleach and that can turn your hair ORANGE.. it is best to wait til you round up the money and just go get it done right.
You could try REVLON hair dye which comes with directions on how to dye your hair.


Hope this helped! :)
If going blonde is a drastic change for you, I'd wait until I could to a salon. If you don't want to wait, try a local beauty school. Students perform the services under direct supervision at greatly reduced cost.
dont die your hair by yourself!!!


you could do something wrong and scrrew up your hair!


save up money to go to a salon its totally worth it!
superior preference by LOreal works really good for blond hair

No comments:

Post a Comment