Friday, January 8, 2010

Best shampoo for dry hair????Willing to pay salon prices.?

Does anyone no of any good brands of shampoo in conditioners. I have dry, fine slightly damaged(dyed) hair?





I want the best shampoo that will make my hair as soft and shinny as possible!





I AM willing to pay for salon prices, and please NO cheap drugstore brands.





Why:





1.) I have very sensitive skin, I need something that doesn't have artitifical dyes and fragrances. Salon brands usually don't have any unnessary ingredients, the ingredients serves it purpose..and nothing else. They don't need any cool colors and fragrances to make them more appeling.





2.) Salon brands-or at least some-have higher quality of ingredients and MOST don't contain any harsh chemicals, preservitives, and waxes-which are bad for your hair, they strip the natural oils from your hair. Cheap brands usually put these in(particularly waxes)so it will have the same fill as a high quality product.





3.) You pay what you get for. Don't ever think that you can get the same result from something cheap!!Best shampoo for dry hair????Willing to pay salon prices.?
Silk is a good brand. So is NexusBest shampoo for dry hair????Willing to pay salon prices.?
Aveda is a very good brand! Also mane an tail. A good conditioner is one with hahoba oil, and urea. I use these on my hair and when I move my head, my hair flows as if like silk blowing in the wind.
pantene... i think is the best!!!


just go and find for dry hear.... my friend had this problem and she resolved with pantene
Try K Pak by Joico...works great!!! You will love it!





http://www.goddess-within.com/joco.html
  • hair highlight
  • highlight hair at home
  • beauty and health
  • hp printer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment