Friday, January 8, 2010

Dying my hair at a salon, will the dye make my hair only one color?

i have darkish to medium brown hair %26amp; blue eyes. it's very long but i love it long :]


when i get it dyed a lighter shade of brown, is there such a dye that can make it a few different shades so it makes it look shiny %26amp; not dull?


how will it turn out color wise?





thankyou %26amp; 10 points given for the most thorough answer with details if you can :] Dying my hair at a salon, will the dye make my hair only one color?
Well I had medium brown hair and dyed my hair chocolate brown. I told her I didn't want it to look a dull and boring brown so she mixed 4 different shades of brown to get a chocolate brown result with tons of shine and just a really beautiful color. In the end you will only have one solid color but they can mix a few different colors together to get the perfect shade that you have in mind. Dying my hair at a salon, will the dye make my hair only one color?
You can ask for the die that adds highlights to your hair. Most dies do though.

No comments:

Post a Comment