Friday, January 8, 2010

How much does a salon cost to get your hair bleached blonde there?

idk im dont get my hair bleachedHow much does a salon cost to get your hair bleached blonde there?
Also depends where you live. Beside the great answer the stylist just gave, I know for a fact that if you live in a metropolitan area like me (Miami, FL) it costs an arm and a leg. So I get my hair done when I go visit my friend in Houston TX - the same thing costs me half the price over there and I totally trust the colorist - I asked for her credentials.How much does a salon cost to get your hair bleached blonde there?
im a stylist...it really depends on the builup you have....how dark it is now...if its home color(can be tricky to remove) and the amount of products used for you to achieve the look you want. its considered a correction....takes a lot of time as well.....prob around $100....thats not including a stlye or a haircut...so maybe around 160
depends how long youre hair is!!! but at mine its 41.00 dollars but again DEPENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment