Friday, January 8, 2010

Name my Hair Salon!!?

I am re-naming my Hair Salon and I need some suggestions. I specialize in Hair Extensions but I also have 2 barbers in the salon so I need a name that will not scare off men (so nothing to foo foo) I'll post the 3 suggestions that I like the most and have a vote on that.





I'll also give a prize if I use a name suggested on here. (just some token gift from the salon for fun...I'll mail it to you)





Thanks!Name my Hair Salon!!?
Hair and BeyondName my Hair Salon!!?
Let's see how about something like





Shear Illusions





Made For Two





Lasting Expressions





At First Sight Hair Salon





Palace





A Cut Above





Mhmm this was harder than I thought haha.
Extension Fever or Silky Smooth


.................................Annie


i made all the dots to put annie under Silky Smooth
2 dye 4


reflections hair studio
';Annie's Cut and Extensions';.
Love Locks
Head high??
  • hair highlight
  • highlight hair at home
  • beauty and health
  • powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment