Friday, January 8, 2010

Jcpenny, the hair salon?

Well first off, is it any good, im half black and my hair is really curly so i need to get it relaxed straight, also i was wondering if they would be open on labor day so i could have my hair done for the first day of school, and i was wondering how much they would cost for just a simple cut??


alright, thank you.Jcpenny, the hair salon?
You will have know what type of relaxer you want, to know the cost. I think with your hair, you should avoid chemical relaxers. Anyway, I would call them in advance to get the prices. Their prices are not bad, but the stylists in JC Penney are not the best. Ask friends for recommendations.Jcpenny, the hair salon?
My friend got her hair relaxed %26amp; it cost like $125, which is ridiculous! Personally, I don't think they do hair well. Go to a professional salon like Toni %26amp; Guy. They aren't that expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment