Friday, January 8, 2010

HELP WiTH HAIR SALON!!? PLZ HEELP!?

Im going to get a trim and long layers for back to school soon. But at my hair salon the people are very asian and I cant understand them and im afraid they cant understand me! Last time I went there and asked for a trim they cut off like 4 inches and didnt give me layers! How can I help them understand what i want? SHould I bring in a photo?HELP WiTH HAIR SALON!!? PLZ HEELP!?
you should bring a picture from online or draw what you want


what about mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>HELP WiTH HAIR SALON!!? PLZ HEELP!?
You should consider going to a different salon...im not sure if they have saturdays around where you live, but they are affordable, %26amp;%26amp; in my area have GREAT stylists. If you can't find another salon, bring pictures %26amp;%26amp; if you bring more than one make sure that they are either the same persons hair style or be very sure that they are super similar cuts so the stylists do not get confused by the differences. Good luck! %26amp;%26amp; Have a good first day at school
I will NEVER go back to any salon. They have always cut my hair short. They never listen. Do you want to try this yourself? It can easily be done, even though it's scary to think of cutting your own.


Sparingly use the ponytail method. Cut it wet, after wash. Bring all your hair staight up over your head, so its all one length, hold it tight, and cut off an inch. One inch. Not more. (***if you already have any layers, this will not work unless you cut more, but DON'T) Dry your hair and see if thats the right layering length. I think it's just right on mine, but you can play with it. never think that you didnt cut off enough with the inch, though, for long layers, just because it doesn't look like enough when its on the floor or sink... this is where the salon people seem to get confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment