Friday, January 8, 2010

RIO SALON LASER Hair Removal System?

I want to know if the


RIO SALON LASER Hair Removal System


works effectively?





I need answers from people


who have actually used the product


or atleast have known somebody


who have used this product.





Please share your personal experiences


and would you recommend it?


Please give some pros and cons.


Or suggestions.





I don't need superficial answers


from people who haven't used the product.


I have researched about this product


over the internet and magazines


and what I need is answers from people


who have actually used this product.





I'm half-caucasian and half-asian and my skin color is light.


Hair color is dark brown.


I have been plucking and shaving


my underarms and legs.


I have some hair ingrowns that now


become dark spots on my legs.





I intend to use the product to remove


unwanted hair on my legs and underarms


and I'm hoping that it will also treat


some of these hair ingrowns.





Please give me a lot of details about your experience. Thanks :)RIO SALON LASER Hair Removal System?
Amazon shopping reviews are 50/50 it works/it doesn't work. See link under sources. Also, it's cheaper if you buy it on Amazon.





Here's a person on Yahoo Answers that used it, hated it and is returning it to get her money back.





';Dont do it, it will take you for ever and you will give up. Go to a proper salon, I have been and it only took three treatments at 拢100 a time to totally get rid of my bikini and underarm hair. I booked a course of six but did not need them (you go every six to eight weeks). I now have a smooth area instead of a hairy one, and it only took three 15 minute visits. You will spend weeks and weeks with a Rio. I am getting a refund for the other three unused visits so you cant lose. Also they often offer two areas for the price of one or 20% off courses,so shop around. I am in England and used Skin Clinics.';

No comments:

Post a Comment