Friday, January 8, 2010

I would like to take my pale hair darker considerably darker and do not want to go to the salon any suggestion

When you say pale hair, is it chemically treated or very very pale? If so, your best bet is to go to a salon or beauty school (it's pretty inexpensive and the hairdressers are always supervised by a teacher). The reason being the light hair will pick up the base colors of the darker shade desired without a filler being applied prior to the color. If you feel your ok and don't need a salon you can get a coloring kit from your local drugstore, I highly suggests one that conditions and only go a few shades darker at a time. If you go from really light hair to fairly dark most people are in shock. So if you like the first shade you tried but still want darker wait til it's time for a touch up and then go a few more shades darker.I would like to take my pale hair darker considerably darker and do not want to go to the salon any suggestion
Honestly, you should go to a salon. Going darker isn't as easy as many think. It is actually trickier than going lighter. You can actually turn your hair green at which point you would have to go to a salon to correct it. Find a salon that has someone that specializes in coloring. Sorry, I know this isn't the answer you were looking for.I would like to take my pale hair darker considerably darker and do not want to go to the salon any suggestion
You could go buy some hair dye from the store? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment